TIM GARRY has been working in TV and media production for the last eleven years.
His current in-house position as Senior Production Technician includes shooting and editing award-winning stories for news-magazine style TV shows, as well as crewing multiple positions for studio shows. This includes directing, technical-directing, audio engineering, graphics and tape operation.
He is also in charge of the mobile production studio, which has him directing, technical-directing, operating tape and graphics simultaneously on mobile productions on location from Albany, New York to Missoula, Montana.
Tim also really enjoys helping small businesses market themselves effectively and in an interesting way through the use of videos that really highlight what you have to offer.
Some of his skills include:
- Use of several camera formats – P2, Sony EX3, Sony XD Cams, DVC Pro, and DVCam
- Proficient with Com Pix and Broadcast Pix Graphics
- Skilled with Grass Valley, Ross and Black Magic Switchers
- Highly proficient with Adobe Premiere/Avid Media Composer/Final Cut Pro
Awards and nominations include:
- Winner of 2012 Bronze Telly for Excellence in Videography/Editing
- Nominated for 2012 NY Emmy
- Nominated for 2013 NY Emmy
To see some of his work:
To talk to Tim about how he can help your business, contact him today.